Friday, February 17, 2012

On a Random Note...

So.... I really haven't updated my blog in a week. Sorry to disappoint but, I won't be giving up that easily. I just popped by to say hello. Another recent thing I discovered, I can link YouTube video's straight to the blog!! For me, it means not having to open up a million tabs to copy links. For you, it means not having to leave the page either!! :') Hooray for my online expeditions! Anyway's, I'd also like to say this is not just an alternative rock music page. I listen to MUCH MUCH more than that. You'd actually be surprised at the amount of music I listen to. If music was the sun, I'd look worse than Snooki. So, I'm just putting it out there that there is more to come. Unfortunately, I have to attend my aunts birthday.......6 hours away from home. Not a big deal, I've done 24 hour trips by car annually. What bothers me is that I'll have nothing to do because I'm a tad bit socially awkward. Believe it or not, I don't mix well with my step-mothers family. Meh. They'll just have to put up with me. Anyway's, enough of my venting. I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL LONG WEEKEND! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment