Monday, February 6, 2012

Black Veil Brides

     First and foremost, I would just like to say that I AM over blogging. I'm absolutely sure of this. But, I suppose all (zero) of you will just simply have to put up with it at this point. Black Veil Brides is one of my most favourite bands. I've been a follower of the rock/screamo band for about four years now. All I can say is that I have never been unimpressed with them with the exception that they hardly ever stop in Canada. They've toured with some pretty big names (according to me) and that scores them some real big points. They went on tour with Aural Vampire which is a Japanese darkwave band. They themselves are pretty awesome (yes- I DO listen to music in other languages). The lead singer of the band Andy Six or Andy Biersack has an amazing voice. He can scream and change quickly back to clean vocals. He just so happens to also have the perk of being quite attractive. I know I swoon over the singer often. The only unfortunate fact- for all those ladies out there- he has a girlfriend. he dedicated the song "The Morticians Daughter" to her(While my heart was exploding, it was also secretly damning her #ForeverAlone). One of their most popular songs is "Knives and Pens" which was released in 2009/10. (strangely enough, the MV was released before the single.)
Just a little picture of Andy <3

"Knives and Pens"


"The Gunsling(No intro)"


"The Morticians Daughter"

No comments:

Post a Comment