Monday, February 6, 2012

DanceGavinDance

     Maybe it's just me, or I might be over blogging. Which is probably fine since my following concludes of zero. Tough crowd much?? Anyway's, what I really came to blog about was DanceGavinDance. Awesome? I think so <3. There really isn't a whole lot to say about them from me. I mean, I've been a loyal listener for about a year. Besides the fact that I think they're fucking gnarly. They have that perfect combination of scream and vocals. Not that I'm hating on screaming. Believe me; I wear my heart on my sleeve as much for Bring Me The Horizon and other bands. It's just always nice to have that switch up. Their concept is awesome. They're basically a very modern rock band. Their music is mostly focused in a dark yet thrash-out feeling. They really make you let you're inner alternative rocker out. So, as I usually do: I shall post some videos of their music from YouTube.

Link to their song "Lemon Meringue Tie": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K71ZEN4bHaA&ob=av3e
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment