Monday, March 5, 2012

SO. HERE IT GOES.

     To all zero of you, I'm sorry I haven't been on a lot lately. I'm not going to lie, I've defiantly lost my faith in this blog. Worry not; I have not completely given up. I just won't be on as much. Perhaps every other week or so? Although, I'm sure it's been more than a month since I last signed on. However, to make up I'll probably make a really long post. Or a lot of small consecutive ones. Yeah, sounds like a plan for me  :3 Perhaps I'm loosing my touch? I don't even know. At this point I'm just rambling. On a brighter note, I kinda sorta have a MacBook Pro. According to my dad he bought it for $250. When we took it into the mac store they said it was in really good condition and had a potential worth of $800. SO, my father being the way he is realized he could make money from it. Now Mac's aren't really anything special to me since I've been using PC all my life. However, these computers are very expensive when brand new, and attaining one could be of benefit. Not that I really need it with the AlienWare beast in my room. But somehow I find myself getting attached to this thing. The keys are a bit TOO spaced out for me, but the keyboard is really nice other than that. I'm still getting used to it. Anyway's, I hope you enjoyed my small update. All though I'm the only one who probably reads my blog. LOL. Hard times eh??

No comments:

Post a Comment