Monday, March 5, 2012

Honey Cocaine

Honey Cocaine is someone I'm really excited for as she develops her music. She is a 'newer' rapper. She is most known for rapping with Tyga (known for Rack City). To me though, I would like to see more music from her as a solo artist. She has developed her own style as a rapping artist however, people seem to like comparing her to Nicki Minaj. Some also see her as a 'female' version of Tyga. I really can't make you go like her, but hopefully featuring her on here gets here a little more popularity. (Even though right now I have no followers -__-;;) But check her music, it's dope AF!!!
                                                  Heisman- Tyga Ft. Honey Cocaine




Heisman Pt.2- Tyga Ft. Honey Cocaine




                                                         Too Pussy To- Honey Cocaine

No comments:

Post a Comment